This tutorial was written by me on October 7th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful art of VeryMany. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Pink Paradox Productions called Elegant Autumn. You can purchase the kit here.
Tag Template 36 by me. You can find it here.
Mask 530 from Weescotslass Creations. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Jellyka Delicious Cake.
Open your template. Delete the credits layer.
Set the canvas size to 1200 x 1200. Resize by 50%.
Replace each template layer with the following, making sure to resize each paper by 60%:
1 – Paper (35)
2 – Paper (26)
3 – Paper (2) Repeat for layer 6.
4 – Paper (28)
5 – Paper (47)
Open your mask & Paper (1). Paste your paper as a new layer just above the background layer. Apply your mask, merge group. Delete the background layer.
Now lets add our elements:
(114) – resize by 40%. Paste as a new layer above the light blue circle layer. Center over the circle.
(56) – resize by 50%. Paste as a new layer above the dark blue rectangle layer. Place over the rectangle. Erase any part of the chain that extends above the rectangle layer.
(137) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom, along the right side of the dark blue rectangle layer.
(165) – resize by 60%. Place to the bottom.
(35) – resize by 25%. Paste as a new layer above the top layer. Place to the bottom.
(110) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom.
(170) – resize by 40%, flip horizontal. Place to the right side.
(155) – resize by 50%. Paste as a new layer.
(65) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left side of the vase.
(113) – resize by 25%. Place to the top of the dark blue rectangle layer. Duplicate & place this copy to the bottom of the vase.
(21) – resize by 20%. Paste as a new layer above the original paper flower layer. Place to the bottom right.
(2) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left.
(119) – resize by 20%. Place to the right side of the duplicate flower. Duplicate & place to the left side of the duplicate paper flower.
(175) – resize by 45%. Paste as a new layer above the duplicate flower layer. Duplicate, rotate 180. Merge down.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the wheat layer. Erase any part of your tube that extends beyond the edges of your tag. Duplicate, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to screen, 70.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers. Merge visible & save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.