This tutorial was written by me on October 4th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube is by the talented Kajenna. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU bundle by Tiny Turtle Designs called Autumn Promise. You can purchase it here.
Mask 528 from Weescotslass Creations. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Doris Day.
Open cluster c1. Resize by 75%. With your magic wand tool, click inside each frame. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Open Paper (25). Copy & paste as a new layer onto your cluster frame. Selections, invert & press delete. Deselect and move the paper layer below your frame layer.
Open your mask & Paper (42). Paste your paper as a new layer onto your frame canvas. Move this paper to the bottom layer. Apply your mask, merge group.
Add noise, Random, 10, Monochrome checked.
Now lets add our elements:
(1) – resize by 40%. Paste as a new layer above the cluster frame layer. Place to the bottom left.
(3) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom right of the lantern. Duplicate & move below the original leaves layer. Rotate 180 to the right. Place over the top left corner of the right hand frame.
(59) – resize by 75%. Paste as a new layer just above the duplicate leaves layer.
(55) – resize by 20%. Paste as a new layer above the top layer. Place over the original leaves layer.
(6) – resize by 60%. Place to the bottom.
(147) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom right of the bottom frame.
(114) – resize by 60%. Place to the bottom.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the circular leaves layer. Duplicate your tube. Hide the original tube layer for now.
On the duplicate tube layer, move this layer just below the frame layer. Flip horizontal & arrange over the right frame. Duplicate, flip horizontal and place the dog’s head in the top left frame. Merge down. On the frame back layer, select all, float, defloat. On the merged tubes layer, selections, invert & press delete. Deselect. Duplicate your merged tubes layer. Gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Hard Light, 63. On the original merged layer, set the blend mode to Luminance(L), 30.
Still on the original merged layer, Effects, Artistic Effects, Halftone using the following settings:
Unhide the original tube. Duplicate, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Screen, 80.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.