This tutorial was written by me on September 23rd, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful art of Laguna. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Pink Paradox Productions called Crisp Fall Day. You can purchase the kit here.
Template 8 from Charmed Vixenz. You can find it here.
Mask 18 from Angie Tagged Me. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Awesawez.
Open your template & delete the credits layer. Merge together the top square & bottom square layers, then the top circle & bottom circle layers. Set the canvas size to 800 x 607. Now resize by 75%.
Open your mask & Paper (42). Resize your paper by 60%. Copy & paste your paper as a new layer above the Raster 1 layer. Apply your mask, merge group.
Add noise, Random, 25, Monochrome checked.
Replace each layer with the following:
bottom square – Paper (26)
pink oval – Paper (49)
bottom circle – Paper (7)
black circle – Paper (3)
white rectangle – Paper (33)
yellow squares – Paper (51)
black rectangle – Paper (8)
Now lets add our elements:
(114) – resize by 45%. Place to the bottom. Duplicate, flip vertical & place to the top of the brown squares layer.
(105) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom.
(103) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom, just below the right edge of the top rectangle layer.
(66) – resize by 50%. Place over the top branch.
(102) – resize by 35%. Place over the upper right corner of the top rectangle layer. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place to the upper left corner of the top rectangle layer.
(74) – resize by 40%. Place to the left side.
(2) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom left of the well.
(96) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom, a little to the right. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place a little to the left of center.
(93) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom, between the previous two flowers.
(6) – resize by 20%. Place to the right of the mouse.
(15) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom, between the mouse & hedgehog.
(8) – resize by 20%. Place to the right side.
(52) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom of the owl.
(37) – resize by 25%. Place to the right side of the books.
(13) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom left of the bottle.
(161) – resize by 55%, rotate left. Paste as a new layer.
Open your tube, resizing about 40%. Copy & paste as a new layer above the top rectangle layer. Place over the right side of the rectangle. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place of the left side of the rectangle. When you are satisfied with the placement, merge the tube layers together. On the top rectangle layer, select all, float, defloat. On the merged tubes layer, selections, invert & press delete. Deselect.
Duplicate your merged tubes layer. Gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Screen, 50. On the original merged tubes layer, Shift+L, 0, 0. Set the blend mode to Soft Light, 80.
Open your tube again & resize to your liking. Paste as a new layer just above the well layer. Duplicate your tube, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Hard Light, 75.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.