This tutorial was written by me on September 18th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube is by Kajenna. You can purchase this tube here.
PTU kit is by Pink Paradox Productions called Autumn Journey. You can purchase this kit here.
Mask 10 from Melissaz Creationz. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Will & Grace.
Open Frame (17). Resize by 75%, all layers unchecked. Resize all layers by 61%.
With your freehand selection tool set to point to point, create a selection just inside the outer edge of the frame. Open Paper (5). Resize by 60%. Paste as a new layer. Selections, invert & press delete. Deselect & move your paper under your frame layer.
Now lets add our elements:
(74) – resize by 50%, flip horizontal. Place to the left side.
(137) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom right.
(119) – resize by 30%, flip horizontal. Place to the bottom right.
(122) – resize by 45%, rotate right. Place to the top of the frame. Duplicate, free rotate right 180 degrees. Place to the bottom of the frame.
(56) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom right. Rotate slightly to the right. Move this layer below the duplicate flower spray.
(34) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left. Move this layer above the duplicate flower spray.
(8) – resize by 25%, flip horizontal. Place to the upper right.
(144) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom right of the travel log.
(50) – resize by 30%, flip horizontal. Place to the left side of the mushrooms.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the original flower spray.
Crop your canvas to get rid of any excess. I cropped mine to 600 x 483.
Open your mask & Paper (37). Resize your paper by 60%. Paste as a new layer. Move this layer to the bottom. Apply your mask, merge group.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.