This tutorial was written by me on August 11th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube is by Kajenna. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Pink Paradox Productions called Afternoon Stroll. You can purchase it here.
Template 176 from Dangerously Delicious Designz. You can find it here.
Mask 35 from Tonya’s Temptations. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Awesawez Regular.
Open your template. Set the canvas size to 800 x 700. Resize by 75%.
Delete the following layers: bg, dotted oval, dotted small squares, & info
Merge together the following layers:
top left lt blue square & bottom right yellow square
top orange square & bottom orange square
Open your mask & Paper (4). Resize your paper by 60%. Paste as a new layer onto your template canvas. Move this layer to the bottom. Apply your mask, merge group. Duplicate your mask, then merge down.
Resize each paper by 60% then replace each layer with the following papers:
top left lt blue square – Paper (13)
top orange square – Paper (42)
right blue square – Paper (9)
lt blue circle – Paper (19)
left blue square – Paper (9)
yellow rectangle – Paper (1)
orange oval – Paper (10)
yellow circle – Paper (21)
blue small sqaures – Paper (41)
white small squares – Paper (16)
lt blue small squares – Paper (8)
Now lets add our elements:
(140) – resize by 55%; rotate right. Paste as a new layer above the yellow paper layer. Place to the bottom of the small squares.
(82) – resize by 20%; flip vertical. Paste as a new layer above the small squares layers. Rotate slightly to the left. Place to the upper right of the very first small square.
(169) – resize by 50%. Place to the top. Duplicate & place to the bottom.
(103) – resize by 50%; flip vertical. Place over the top of the small squares. Duplicate, free rotate to the left 180. Place to the bottom of the small squares.
(165) – resize by 50%. Place over the top pink flowers.
(34) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom right.
(50) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom of the trays.
(161) – resize by 20%; flip horizontal. Place to the right end of the top pink flowers.
(49) – resize by 15%; flip horizontal. Place to the bottom, between the first & second small squares.
(147) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom left.
(6) – resize by 30%. Place to the upper left corner of the very first small square.
(134) – resize by 15%. Place to the top of the small squares, between the first and second squares.
Duplicate your yellow flower layer & move this layer above the acorn layer. Flip horizontal & place to the bottom left of the trays.
(118) – resize by 40%; flip horizontal. Place to the bottom right. The flowers should sit near the center.
(28) – resize by 30%; flip horizontal. Place to the bottom right.
(168) – resize by 55%; rotate right. Paste as a new layer.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the green bow layer. Duplicate. On the original tube layer, move this layer so it is just above the top small squares layer. Place over the very first square. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place over the second small square. Merge your tubes together. On the top small squares layer, select all, float, defloat. On the merged tubes layer, selections, invert & press delete. Deselect.
Duplicate the merged tube layer, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Screen, 73. On the original merged tube layer, set the blend mode to Multiply, 38.
On the original tube layer, place over the third small square, or to your liking.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.