This tutorial was written by me on July 28th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube is by the very talented Kajenna. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called Summer Flutter. You can purchase the kit here.
Mask 10 from Scraps of Enchantment. You can find it here. The link is on the right side under the Links section.
Font of choice. I am using Great Vibes.
Open Element (6). Resize by 75%, all layers unchecked. Now resize all layers by 86%.
Open your mask & Paper (29). Resize your paper by 75%. Paste as a new layer onto your frame canvas. Move below your frame layer. Apply your mask, merge group. Move the mask layer slightly up & to the left. Duplicate & move down and a bit to the right.
With your freehand selection tool, set to point to point, create a selection that is just slightly smaller than the outer edge of your frame.
Open Paper (35) & resize by 75%. Paste as a new layer above your mask layers. Selection, invert & press delete. Deselect.
Now lets add our remaining elements:
(75) – resize by 50%; flip horizontal. Paste as a new layer above your frame layer. Place to the upper right side of the frame.
(125) – resize by 80%; rotate left. Place to the bottom.
(51) – resize by 40%; flip horizontal. Place to the upper right corner of the frame.
(110) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom right.
(46) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom. Rotate 90 to the left. Place over the left side of the bird cage.
(39) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom left.
(79) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom right. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place to the bottom left.
(43) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom left of the bird cage. Duplicate, free rotate 180 to the right. Place to the bottom right of the candle.
(66) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom between the pink roses.
(17) – resize by 35%. Place to the bottom over the ribbon.
(27) – resize by 20%; flip horizontal. Place over the top of the candle.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the butterflies layer. Place to your liking.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of your choice, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.