This tutorial was written by me on July 4th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the art of VeryMany. You can purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Pink Paradox Productions call Beachy Stars & Stripes. You can purchase it here.
Mask 2 from Mask Set 121 by me. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Better Phoenix Sample.
Open Frame (16). Resize by 60%, all layers unchecked. Set the canvas size to 944 x 944. Resize all layers by 64%.
Open your mask & Paper (22). Resize your paper by 60%. Copy & paste your paper onto your frame canvas & move below your frame layer. Apply your mask, merge group.
On your frame layer, use your magic wand and click inside the frame. Selections, modify, expand by 10. Open Paper (2) & resize by 60%. Paste your paper as a new layer above the mask layer. Place so the tree is in the middle. Selections, invert & press delete. Deselect.
Now to add our elements:
(73) – resize by 20%. Paste as a new layer above the frame & place to the top of the frame, slightly to the left of center. Rotate slightly to the left. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place slightly to the right of the center.
(75) – resize by 20%. Place between the two white starfish.
(102) – resize by 45%. Place to the bottom, slightly to the left.
(99) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom.
(57) – resize by 35%. Place to the right side.
(46) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom right.
(54) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom left.
(48) – resize by 20%. Place to the left side of the mason jar, move slightly down.
(25) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left.
(153) – resize by 60%. Place to the bottom.
(108) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom.
(118) – resize by 20%. Place to the right side of the striped flower. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place to the left side of the striped flower. Now move the striped flower above the white flower layers.
(1) – resize by 35%. Place to the right side of the towels.
(69) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom right of the mason jar.
(72) – resize by 25%, flip horizontal. Place to the bottom of the towels.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the blue starfish layer. Place a little to the right. Use your selection tool to delete any part of the tube that hangs below the bottom of the tag. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place to the left side of the frame opening. Move the duplicate tube layer just below the frame layer. Duplicate, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to overlay. On the original duplicate, lower the opacity to 20.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice. Hide your mask layer then merge visible. Objects, align, center in canvas. Unhide your mask layer, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.