This tutorial was written by me on May 31st, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the art of Rebecca Sinz. I purchased this tube when she was selling through Dreamscape Imaging (DSI), which is now closed. You may now purchase her tubes here.
PTU kit by Pink Paradox Productions called Weathering the Storm. You can purchase this kit here.
Mask 21 from Moonbeams & Spiderwebs. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Blood Shade.
Open Frame (4). Resize by 75%, all layers unchecked. Set the canvas size to 980 x 980. Rotate your frame slightly to the left. Now resize all layers by 61%.
Open your mask & Paper (15). Resize your paper by 60%. Paste as a new layer onto your frame canvas. Move your paper below the frame layer. Apply your mask, merge group.
On your frame layer, use your magic wand tool and click inside your frame. Selections, modify, expand by 10. Open Paper (2) & resize by 60%. Paste your paper as a new layer. Selections, invert & press delete. Deselect & move the paper below your frame layer.
Now to add our elements:
(85) – resize by 62%. Paste as a new layer above your frame layer. Place to your liking.
(133) – resize by 25%. Place to the upper right corner of the frame. Flip horizontal.
(130) – resize by 20%. Place over the blue leaves.
(45) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom left corner of the frame.
(58) – resize by 20%. Place over the beige flowers.
(90) – resize by 67%. Place to your liking.
(14) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom right corner of the frame.
(132) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom. Rotate to the right so it looks like it’s almost laying flat.
(138) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom left of the frame.
(161) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom.
(133) – resize the same as before. Place to the bottom left.
(113) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom left corner of the frame.
(126) – resize by 20%. Paste as a new layer just below the paper flower layer. Place to the right of the paper flower. Duplicate & place to the upper left of the paper flower.
(51) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left, just above the left orange flower.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer just above the stars scatter layer. Duplicate your tube, gaussian blur 3.00. Set the blend mode to Overlay.
Add your name, copyrights, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice to your layers, if desired. Merge visible & save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.