This tutorial was written by me on May 5th, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the art of Keith Garvey. You can purchase his tubes here.
PTU kit from Pink Paradox Productions called Natural Woman. You can purchase it here.
Template 179 by Addictive Templates. You can find it here.
Mask 35 by Tonya’s Temptations. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Bromello.
Open your template. Set the canvas size to 850 x 850. Resize all layers by 71%. Delete the following layers: Raster 1, Raster 9, & Raster 10.
Open your mask & Paper (6). Resize your paper by 80%. Paste your paper as a new layer above the background layer of your template. Apply your mask, merge group.
Resize each paper by 60% before adding to the template. Replace each template layer with the following:
Raster 4 – Paper (20)
Raster 2 & 3 – Paper (7)
Raster 6 & 8 – Paper (28)
Raster 7 – Paper (1)
Raster 5 – Paper (8)
Now to add our elements:
Frame (11) – resize by 40%. Paste as a new layer. Use your pick tool & rotate it so it is the same angle as the top rectangle layer, then place it over the rectangle.
(30) – resize by 40%. Place to the right, slightly down.
(77) – resize by 20%. Place to the upper right corner of the frame. Duplicate & place a little to the left for now.
(86) – resize by 25%. Place to the upper right corner of the frame. Now move the original white flower to the bottom right of the paper flower. With the duplicate white flower, place to the upper left of the paper flower.
(126) – resize by 30%. Paste as a new layer just above the duplicate white flower layer. Place over the white flowers.
(104) – resize by 50%. Paste above the paper flower & place to the bottom left. Duplicate & place to the bottom right.
(88) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom left corner of the frame.
(19) – resize by 30%. Place to the left of the bottle.
(26) – resize by 50%. Place to the bottom of the daisies.
(122) – resize by 55%. Place to the bottom.
(12) – resize by 30%. Place to the top of the water pump.
(99) – resize by 40%. Place to the bottom, slightly to the right.
(7) – resize by 32%. Place to the bottom left.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer just above the paper flower layer. Place over the frame. Duplicate your tube, gaussian blur, 3.00. Set the blend mode to Screen, 70.
Add your name, copyright, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.