This tutorial was written by me on April 23rd, 2016 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.
PSP Version used: PSP X5
This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.
Tube of choice. I am using the art of VeryMany. You can purchase this tube here.
PTU kit from Pink Paradox Productions called Steampunk Beauty. You can purchase the kit here.
Mask 21 by WitchysHeart. You can find it here.
Font of choice. I am using Victorian Parlor Vintage Alternate.
Open Frame (17). Resize by 75%, all layers Unchecked. Now resize all layers by 61%.
Open your mask & Paper (13). Resize your paper by 60%. Paste your paper as a new layer onto your frame canvas. Move below your frame layer. Apply your mask, merge group.
On your frame layer, use you magic wand tool & click inside the frame. Selections, modify, expand by 10. Open Paper (6) & resize by 60%. Paste as a new layer onto your frame canvas. Selections, Invert & press delete. Deselect & move below your frame layer.
Now lets add our elements:
(66) – resize by 30%. Paste as a new layer above the frame. Place to the top of the frame opening.
(23) – resize by 40%. Place to the left side of the frame.
(134) – resize by 35%. Place to the bottom right. Duplicate, flip horizontal & place to the bottom left.
(130) – resize by 40%, rotate right. Place to the bottom.
(145) – resize by 46%. Place to the bottom.
(30) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom left.
(62) – resize by 25%. Place to the bottom right.
(110) – resize by 20%. Place to the bottom.
(119) – resize by 20%. Place to the right side of the paper flower. Move slightly up. Duplicate & move to the left side of the paper flower. Move slightly down. Now move the paper flower above the two flower layers.
(5) – resize by 25%. Place to the upper right side of the frame.
(35) – resize by 30%. Place along the left side of the left flower.
(26) – resize by 35%. Place to the bottom right.
(48) – resize by 30%. Place to the bottom of the umbrella.
Open your tube, resizing as necessary. Paste as a new layer above the white bow layer. With your rectangle selection tool, create a selection on the part of the tube that hangs below the flowers.
Duplicate your tube. Gaussian blur, 3.00. Set the blend mode to Hard Light. On the original layer, Shift + L, 0, 0.
Add your name, copyrights, & license info. Apply a drop shadow of choice. Hide your mask layer, then merge visible. On the merged layer, Objects, Align, Center in Canvas. Unhide your mask layer, then merge visible. Save as a PNG.
Thanks for checking out my tutorials.